Skip to main content


What do I need?

  • Your child’s birth certificate
  • 2 proofs of residence (within the past 30 days)
  • Your child’s shot record
  • A parents driver’s license
  • Any court documents, if necessary
  • $100 for the enrollment fee. Please note that we take cash and check only. (Checks will be cashed immediately with NO REFUNDS)